On Wednesday several customers won prizes during “Christmas Movie Trivia” at a local bar.
The Wobbly Bobby British Pub hosted a Christmas movie themed trivia and bingo night.
Participants had to answer questions about Christmas movies like “A Christmas Story” and “Fred Claus.”Manager Jason Herringer says Christmas trivia night is great whether you’re alone or with a couple of friends.
- Bob Clark, the director of A Christmas Story, also directed what 1974 holiday thriller? Hint: it was remade in 2006.
- Who plays the Grinch in the 2000 film adaptation of How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
- Who wrote the book that the short film A Charlie Brown Christmas is adapted from?
- What are the names of the two burglars in the first Home Alone movie?
- What three ghosts visit Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
- What Austrian-American actor plays the father in Jingle All the Way?
- In It’s a Wonderful Life how do you know that an angel has received his wings?
- In the film Fred Claus, Fred is played by what actor?
- In 1988, Ernest made a Christmas movie where he helped Santa find a successor. What is the name of the movie?
- Bill Murray plays a bah-humbug character in what 1988 Christmas movie?
- What is the name of the third installment to the Christmas movie series featuring Tim Allen as Santa Claus?
- What does Frosty the Snowman always say when he comes to life?
- What is the name of the stop-motion movie that features a blend of Halloween and Christmas?
- What does Clark Griswold hope to buy with his bonus in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation?
- Who was the lead actor in I’ll Be Home for Christmas?
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation follows the holiday mishaps of what family?
- What is the name of the villain in the Claymation short film Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town?
- In 2006, Matthew Broderick and Danny DeVito appear in a Christmas movie by the name of?
- Paul Giamatti played Santa Claus in what 2007 Christmas film?
- In the classic A Christmas Story what toy does Ralphie ask Santa for?
- In the movie Elf what are the elves four main food groups?
- In “Die Hard”, the office Christmas party is spoiled by terrorists from which country?
- What Big Bang Theory actor plays son Rusty in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation?
- In the Claymation Rudolph’s Shiny New Year why was Baby New Year always laughed at?
- What well known special/visual effects company created the animatronic snowman used in 1998’s Jack Frost film?
- What Breaking Bad actor had one of the lead roles in the 2001 film ’Twas the Night?
- What actor admitted to being genuinely intoxicated during the filming of Bad Santa?
- The Muppet Christmas Carol suffered at the box office due to competition from the release of the second installment of what movie series?
- Ming Ming, one of the elves from the beginning of the movie Elf, was actually played by what other well-known Christmas movie actor / character?
- In The Year Without a Santa Clause why was Santa Claus not going to deliver presents?
- What well known actor does the voice for Santa Claus in The Polar Express?
- Many of the holiday short films of the 60’s-70’s were created by what production company?
- Who wrote the lyrics to the songs in the 1966 TV adaptation of How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
- What is the name of the hard-to-get Christmas toy in Jingle All the Way?
- In the Claymation Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer what is Rudolph’s fathers name?
- Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis appear as a couple in what 2004 Christmas film?
- What actor from Parks and Recreation has a role in 2015’s Krampus?
- George Clooney’s aunt, Rosemary Clooney appeared in what 1954 Christmas film?
- Which Christmas favorite features the angel Clarence, the old curmudgeon Mr. Potter and the generous George Bailey?
- What does Charlie use to summon Santa in The Santa Clause?
1. A Red Ryder BB gun
2. Fred Claus
3. Deck the Halls
4. Burgermeister Meisterburger
5. The Griswolds
6. Jonathan Taylor Thomas
7. A pool
8. Nightmare before Christmas
9. Happy Birthday!
10. The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
12. Ernest Saves Christmas
13. Vince Vaught
14. A bell rings
15. Arnold Schwarzenegger
16. Ghost of Christmas Past, Present and Yet-to-Come (Future)
17. Harry and Marv
18. Charles M. Schulz
19. Jim Carrey
20. Black Christmas
21. Candy, candy canes, candy corn and maple syrup
23. Johnny Galecki
24. His big ears
25. Jim Henson’s creature shop
26. Bryan Cranston
27. Billy Bob Thorton
28. Home Alone 2 – Lost in New York
29. Peter Billingsley / Ralphie from A Christmas Story
30. He had a cold
31. Tom Hanks
32. Rankin/Bass Productions
33. Dr. Seuss
34. Turbo Man
36. Christmas with the Kranks
37. Adam Scott
38. White Christmas
39. It’s a Wonderful Life